1. The Emergency Light is with built-in long-life and maintenance-free rechargeable Lithium battery of high capacity as 3200mAh.
2. The battery has more than 500 times¡¯ charging and discharging recycle life.
3. LED is in advantage of energy-saving,high light,long life and high power.
4. Both high light and dim light for choices
1. During charging,please connect cable with hole into AC outlet of Emergency Light,then insert cable of AC plug into AC 110~240V power socket,the charging indicator turns on to show the charging process,which needs about 24 hours.During charging,the emergency light to emergency function will not turn on,after pushing the switch up or down,while you can choose function of flashlight or emergency when power source cut off,or the AC plug is pulled out from power socket.The wire switch is ancillary.It is used to control the emergency light fixed to the wall.
2. To push the button is to control turning on and turning off.
3. To push the button into the upper gear,60 PCS LED of Flashlight function will turn on in strong degree,while,into the down gear,60 PCS LED of Emergency light function will turn on in weak degree.
4. When leave the button in the first gear,flashlight can leas working for 8 hours after fully charged;when in the second gear,emergency light can last working for 14 hours.
5. During working,LED will get darker and darker,which means the battery is coming into completely discharging status.At the moment,please stop using to protect the battery.And please charge the emergency light in time.Please don¡¯t start charging until the LED is dark entirely,this will cause damage to electrode of battery.
6. The emergency light should be used and charged frequently.Please charge it for about 15 hours after every 3 month¡¯s storage.Or the life time of battery will be changed.
1. Power source and socket should be installed according to safety rules and regulations.
2. Please don¡¯t turn on during charging process,to avoid burning LED bulb or some inner parts.
3. Please don¡¯t shot your eyes with the searchlight, to avoid harm eye-light.Children must be guided by adult to use it properly.
4. Do keep the searchlight from raining and wet.
5. The charging process must be far away from any inflammable and explosive materials.